In addition to being able to play and laugh with friends old and new at convention, I found out I was one of the top 10 album contestants!!! With over 3000 people at convention that is a pretty cool honor. The theme was wishes. So I included my wishes to travel, to find love, for my family, kids, and nieces... So cool to see my name like that... check it out
I fell in love with Disney and Scrapbooking at the same time a few years back, now 20+ scrapbooks later.... I am an Independent Close to my Heart Consultant and Some days I just feel Krafty! Contact me, Kristin Wessell at kly2kpa@yahoo.com or 269-323-8814 with any questions
Saturday, August 6, 2011
Highlights of Disneyland convention
In addition to being able to play and laugh with friends old and new at convention, I found out I was one of the top 10 album contestants!!! With over 3000 people at convention that is a pretty cool honor. The theme was wishes. So I included my wishes to travel, to find love, for my family, kids, and nieces... So cool to see my name like that... check it out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment