The past two days were so awesome! I learned so much, and was able to see old friends, make new friends, and create. For my presentation I talked about using embossing in a few new ways. My photographer (My husband Jon) took all of these pictures for you. I will put together a how to post when I get time later this week for you all, so check back. Thank you, Kristin
I fell in love with Disney and Scrapbooking at the same time a few years back, now 20+ scrapbooks later.... I am an Independent Close to my Heart Consultant and Some days I just feel Krafty! Contact me, Kristin Wessell at kly2kpa@yahoo.com or 269-323-8814 with any questions
Saturday, October 22, 2011
Regionals Rocked!!!
The past two days were so awesome! I learned so much, and was able to see old friends, make new friends, and create. For my presentation I talked about using embossing in a few new ways. My photographer (My husband Jon) took all of these pictures for you. I will put together a how to post when I get time later this week for you all, so check back. Thank you, Kristin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment